Return, Refund, Gifts & Gift Card Policies
Returns for exchanges or refunds must be done within 30 days after purchase. To be eligible, the product must be unused and in its original packaging, as well as accompanied by a receipt or evidence of purchase. Only regular priced items may be returned; we do not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Refunds
We will notify you through email of the approval or rejection of your requested refund once your product has been received and reviewed. Upon approval of your request, your refund will be processed and a credit will be issued to your credit card or original mode of payment within a few days.
Late or Missing Refunds
Given that most refunds require some processing time before they are issued, it may take some time for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Examine your bank account and get in touch with your financial institution. If you've done all of the above and still haven't received your refund, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will work diligently to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience.
Items can only be exchanged if they are defective or damaged. Send your product back and send us an email at email@example.com to request an exchange.
For returns or exchanges, ship your product to the following address:
520 Lasuen Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
Notes to take in consideration:
- The shipping charges for returning your product is your responsibility. The cost of return shipping is non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund if you receive one.
- The time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on where you live.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or getting shipping insurance if you are mailing an item worth more than $75. We cannot guarantee that your returned item will be received.
Gifts & Gift Cards
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift-giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be informed of your return.
Gift Card Policies:
- The Stanford Student Store offers gift cards exclusively in digital form. They can be printed and utilized online or at our location in Tresidder Memorial Union.
- Every Gift Card purchase (plus any applicable shipping/handling costs, taxes, and other fees) is removed from the Gift Card balance, and any unused Gift Card balance remains on the Gift Card account. Gift Card balances will be applied to the overall order placed, not to specific goods within that order. If a purchase exceeds the balance on the Gift Card, the excess must be paid with a credit card or any other payment method accepted by the Stanford Student Store. They cannot be used to fulfill previous transactions.
- The title and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon electronic transmission of the Gift Card by the Stanford Student Store. The Stanford Student Store is under no responsibility to replace lost or stolen Gift Cards, but you can report them by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift Cards have no expiration date, and the Stanford Student Store does not additional fees for redeeming Gift Cards.